As an IT professional, supporting the ever-changing needs of the business while ensuring the integrity of your technology infrastructure is an ongoing challenge. You need to find a strategic procurement solution that will help your procurement organization become more efficient and effective in driving more value to the business, and at the same time be flexible, scalable and easily integrate into your technology ecosystem.
Equally important is to find a solution partner that understands procurement and your industry, selecting one that can execute on time, and within budget.
BravoAdvantage is the leading edge procurement solution that offers:
- Multiple deployment options including SaaS/cloud, hosted, on premise, mobile and hybrid
- An adaptive procurement suite offering with advanced self-servicing capabilities, for both Administrative users and end users – and with no need of software customizations
- A normalized and fully integrated database model, for demand to contract, category management, supplier lifecycle management and analytics
- A proven and reliable deployment management model, capable to deploy new software updates with no interruption of service and to upgrade to newer releases in just a few hours, with no need of complex and expensive release migration projects
- A robust integration layer offering a wide catalogue of standard web services and APIs to ensure seamless and secure integration capabilities and data exchange with other systems like ERPs, 3rd party data providers and user directories, in any wanted deployment model (including SaaS)
- Mature accreditations on security measures (ISO27001), processes (ISO20000) and disaster recovery (ISO22301), periodically audited and tested.
- More than 10 years successful integrations with client-specific systems resulting in SAP integration certification.
Tejari, as your organization’s IT and strategic procurement partner of choice, can quickly extend procurement’s performance with the proven technology and business processes of the BravoAdvantage suite to maximize ROI, optimize procurement’s service and delivery, and contribute significant value to your organization.