The oil and gas industry is a complex and ever-changing environment. Production and operations are typically high-cost, high-risk and capital-intensive. It is an industry that depends on an extensive supply chain with a focus shifting from reducing up-front costs to achieving total cost management and leveraging supplier innovation. In addition, compliance with industry health, safety and environmental regulations is of paramount importance. Ensuring good governance, secure and seamless information flows, plus strategically focusing on supplier relationships has proven to create competitive advantage and ensure a resilient & sustainable supply chain.
Today, strategic procurement teams can have a significant impact on driving greater value across the entire business. In order to do so, they require solutions to streamline and integrate complex sourcing activities and obtain visibility into total spend, supplier performance and risk management.
The BravoAdvantage solution enables a cycle of complete transparency, collaboration and development throughout your procurement process:
- Actively measure and manage spend performance
- Proactively identify new sourcing opportunities, better manage compliance and more accurately report on savings
- Onboard, segment and manage suppliers based on performance, risk and future development
- Automate simple and complex sourcing events to reduce cycle times, increase, transparency and deliver faster ROI
- Link contract performance to Supplier Value Management for a single repository for creating, storing and tracking contracts
- Unlock massive savings in critical categories by analyzing sourcing scenarios to find the most advantageous approach
- Buy and pay for goods and services in a simplified, paperless, and cost-efficient way
Tejari and BravoAdvantage help focus on value creation and providing greater visibility and transparency into spend and your suppliers. The outcome is a strategic advantage, moving the organization from a conventional procurement function to a strategic partner within the business. Strategic procurement optimizes resources, including business processes, technology and talent.
Tejari Customer Showcase:
Tejari clients in the oil and gas industry include Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (TAKREER, AlMansoori Specialized Engineering), CEPSA (Companía Espanola de Petróleos), Enagas, Galp Energia, Gas Natural, Henkels & McCoy, KNPC (Kuwait National Petroleum Company), General Electric Energy Power Conversion France, Maire Tecnimont, Ofgem(-The Gas and Electricity Markets Authority), Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Companies, Olajterv, TAQA North ( Abu Dhabi National Energy Company), Técnicas Reunidas, Total, Wales & West Utilities, ZADCO ( Zakum Development Company) and others around the world.